[Bf-committers] [11601] branches/soc-2007-mosani/source: Getting the render api branch to compile with Makefiles.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Aug 23 13:31:32 CEST 2007

This is a perl script that I use to convert all line endings in a dir
(not recursively)

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
my $testDirectory = '.';
my @files;
push @files, map { chomp; s-^$testDirectory/--; $_; } `find
$testDirectory -iname "*.py" -print`;
for my $file (@files)
{
print $file
`sed -e "s/\r//g" $file > $file.temp`;
`mv $file.temp $file`;
}

Aaron Moore wrote:
> On 8/14/07, GSR <gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> cwant at ualberta.ca (2007-08-14 at 2006.18 +0200):
>>> 1) The student should check what line terminators are used,
>>> for example source/blender/render/render_api/source/RND_internal.c
>>> uses both DOS and UNIX line terminators. Blender standard is to
>>> use only UNIX line terminators, and the student should fix this ASAP.
>> Errr, what happened to svn:eol-style?
>>
>> GSR

> Hi, first of all, apologies that I skimmed over this email for so long.
>
> So you're saying that all my line terminators are \r\n instead of just
> \n ? I searched with regular expressions in /RND_internal.c for \r and
> didn't come up with anything. I'm not exactly sure how I should fix
> this problem, assuming it still exists.
>
> Aaron

Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)