[Bf-committers] Requesting patch review #6842: Procedural texture implementation to generate tiling patterns

Ahmad Kabani ahmadkabani at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 17:33:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've been meaning to join the Sunday IRC meetings but due to my busy schedule at work and recent family commitments, I couldn't do so. I have developed a 2D procedural texture and submitted a patch here: https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6842&group_id=9&atid=127.

I was interested in getting this patch reviewed for code and functionality. Before I go on adding more stuff, I would appreciate if developers can review it, play with and give me feedback on
what direction to take with it and whether integration into Blender's texture set would be feasible.

Builds are available from Graphicall.org:
Mac build: http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=475
Linux Ubuntu (Intel): http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=469
Windows: http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=468

Thread on BlenderArtists is here: