[Bf-committers] Questions regarding adding new mesh primitive

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Aug 22 07:01:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

Its a geodesic, similar to the icosphere but built out of an octahedron
instead of an icosahedron,
you can see what I mean here: http://www.gardendome.com/octa_dome_types.html
its advantage over the icosahedron geodesic is precisely its coaxiality.

I don't think I understood what you meant, do you mean there is no need
to alter toolbox.c at all?
I'll add the Python bindings tomorrow and submit the patch, but I really
would like to have the toolbox.c
issue cleared.

Thanks.