[Bf-committers] NDOF

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Fri Aug 17 04:28:08 CEST 2007

This reply is way off topic sorry Ettore.

I was on the list for a 3D connexion, spacenavigator. but have yet to see
it turn up here, i was curious if there was a tracking number available
for it, so i can check if its in the mail system somewhere, otherwise i
fear its been lost.

Nice work on the plugin BTW, i was using a Spacenavigator of a friend who
went to the Digital Earth confrence, and it was pretty nice.

Doug Ollivier
doug - mudpuddle.co.nz