[Bf-committers] Fwd: Russian letters in Text Exitor window and in Browser Window

sheep sheepzilla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:25:51 CEST 2007

Hi, I talked with you a little on IRC yesterday.

The attached patch will let you use any font you like in the text
editor, by selecting it as the ui font, but it will be very buggy unless
the font is a fixed width one. I don't have any linux graphics drivers
that work at the moment, so I won't compile a binary,  I don't think
you'd find compiling on Linux very difficult though.

James