[Bf-committers] NDOF: patch for spin/roll rotations

sfogoros sfogoros at att.net
Tue Aug 14 03:26:33 CEST 2007

Hi Ettore,

I hope you didn't feel like I was critical of your post.

I'm very new to Blender development and don't actually have any standing
to make declarations of how things should be, including terminology. I
did take an opportunity off of your post to try and sell my own agenda
of how things should be and elicit a response from the developers and
have my ideas considered as improvements for the future.

I am thankful for the support you and your company have offered,

SteveF