[Bf-committers] 3DConnexion Builds at BlenderBuilds with a prize

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Wed Aug 8 11:06:26 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2007 09:54 schrieb Ettore Pasquini:
> On 8/7/07 3:39 AM, "Rui Campos" <rcampos at fusemail.com> wrote:
> > Most of the people are using our builds instead of the 3DConnexion ones
> > (yours), it would be good if you put the missing dlls in your next
> > builds.
>
> I will certainly add those to my next builds.
>

> > Another thing, do you have the plugin ready for the 64Bit version of
> > Blender ? I have someone to compile me a Linux 64Bit version and I want
> > to make sure it will run as expected.
>
> I don't have a 64 bit machine ready at the moment. If I am not mistaken, I
> believe Konrad and Shaul have (or are working on) a 64 bit plugin build, so
> maybe we could use theirs? Just a thought.

Ok, here is my version of the plugin. Compiled on AMD64 with gcc 4.1.2. I
don't have a Spacenavigator, so I cannot test it, but it compiled without
problems.

Cheers,

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899