[Bf-committers] 3DConnexion Builds at BlenderBuilds with a prize

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:03:25 CEST 2007

Hey Ettore,

Your builds lack a few things because (at least for windows) I
included ffmpeg (the 3 dlls that your builds don't have) and
blenderplayer.  Some of us added verse support (but I didn't since it
wasn't in an official build yet).  I'm sure no one would mind if they
are missing since it doesn't impeed use of the device, though ffmpeg
is pretty popular.

Also, I notice in your windows build on the blenderbuilds site is
missing the .blend folder.  Is it missing on other sites too?