[Bf-committers] NDOF Support function for GameEngine Python?

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Aug 7 15:18:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am now starting to experiment with the Space Navigator.

Of course my main interest is the realtime graphics.

Would it be possible (for the ndof developers) to provide a python
support function for a quick access to the ndof devices from the gameengine?

I tried to interface by python (using win32com) but because I cant get
threads to run in the GE I always get Zeros as value.

So a Support function like GameLogic.getNdof() returning an array with
the values (Tx, Ty, Tz, Rx, Ry, Rz + Buttons) would be nice.

Best Regards,
Carsten