[Bf-committers] MSVC official builds, optimisation and render errors

Simon Clitherow aphex at nildram.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 13:35:06 CEST 2007

Just did some more digging on this - the trunk version of blender
doesn't have the problem at all (even with the old compile flags), but
the stable branch does. I think stable might be missing an important
commit somewhere but I'm not even close to guessing which one. And the
fact that it doesn't appear as a problem on other platforms is just
making it harder :)

I also noticed the problem in ray_blackdots.blend disappears if you turn
off transparent shadows in the material options...

I'll keep digging, but if this is ringing any bells for someone - please
let me know! :)

Cheers,

Simon