[Bf-committers] 3DConnexion Builds at BlenderBuilds with a prize

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:39:24 CEST 2007

Hi Ettore,

> One thing I would stress on your website is that these builds are
> experimental. I'd like this to be pretty clear, just to be truthful.
> Amount
> of testing was really limited, at least on my side. Also, it would be
> great
> to have a note to invite people to provide feedback and suggestions
> and
> report  any issues.

I will add it to the Post.

> I also wanted to ask a question about the builds. My builds (the ones
> labeled "3Dconnexion") seem to lack a few things compared to the
> others made
> by you: blenderplayer, verse, couple DLLs here and there... Is this
> ok? They
> obviously work for me, but I did realize these differences. however I
> didn't
> see complaints on your website so hopefully it's ok.

Most of the people are using our builds instead of the 3DConnexion ones
(yours), it would be good if you put the missing dlls in your next
builds. But for now, no worries, people can always copy the missing dlls
from the other package and use in yours.

Another thing, do you have the plugin ready for the 64Bit version of
Blender ? I have someone to compile me a Linux 64Bit version and I want
to make sure it will run as expected.

Thanks for the heads up.

-- Rui --

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 12:00 +0200, bf-committers-request at blender.org