[Bf-committers] 3DConnexion Builds at BlenderBuilds with a prize

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Tue Aug 7 05:52:38 CEST 2007

On 8/6/07 3:44 AM, "Rui Campos" <rcampos at fusemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> BlenderBuilds is hosting a series of Builds from the NDOF branch, and we
> are offering a SpaceNavigator for the best phrase.
>
> www.blenderbuilds.com

Great job there - just wanted to say thanks to you Rui and to everyone for
making this happen. There's still work to be done but it's really great to
have this, this fast.  Your competition seems to get a lot of entries. :-)

My feedback on the blenderbuilds post:
One thing I would stress on your website is that these builds are
experimental. I'd like this to be pretty clear, just to be truthful. Amount
of testing was really limited, at least on my side. Also, it would be great
to have a note to invite people to provide feedback and suggestions and
report  any issues.

I also wanted to ask a question about the builds. My builds (the ones
labeled "3Dconnexion") seem to lack a few things compared to the others made
by you: blenderplayer, verse, couple DLLs here and there... Is this ok? They
obviously work for me, but I did realize these differences. however I didn't
see complaints on your website so hopefully it's ok.

Ettore