[Bf-committers] MSVC official builds, optimisation and render errors

Simon Clitherow aphex at nildram.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 19:24:00 CEST 2007

Cheers for the heads-up, Matt.

RC1 had fixed the case shown in the bug report's blend file, but I had
no other render cases to check against.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the ray/rendering code, so I'm
rather limited to trying different compiler flags options and hoping for
the best.

But, I will try compiling some back-dated SVN versions and see if I can
get a clue when this problem first appeared.

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Simon