[Bf-committers] MSVC official builds, optimisation and render errors

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Aug 6 05:03:14 CEST 2007

Hi Simon, I just tried to verify this problem myself and at least with the
RC1 build on blender.org, the problem still exists.

I'm not sure whether the version on the blender.org server has been updated
or not with your compilation changes, so I tried to download it from the
links below, but they don't seem to be working.

I've put a simplified test file in the tracker here:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/download.php/9/125/6861/4483/ray_blackdots.blend

cheers

Matt