[Bf-committers] call for ndof builds for SIGGRAPH

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Fri Aug 3 06:32:51 CEST 2007

On 8/2/07 4:39 PM, "Ettore Pasquini" <ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com>
wrote:

> On 8/2/07 3:36 PM, "Jean-Luc Peurière" <jlp at nerim.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We still need windows, linux and hopefully Intel Os X test  builds
>>
>> of the ndof branch to be available for download during siggraph.
>>
>> if you can make one available, please do and let me know,
>>
>> so i can transmit to the web sites that will host them.
>>

> I uploaded Windows and OS X intel on my site, here:
>
> http://cubelogic.org/blender/builds/2007-08-02/
>
> They also have the plugin already in place, so they should just be ready to
> use.

I just added the linux build (i386) in the same directory. The plugin is
included in the correct place too.

Just like the other platforms, the rotations are much slower that the
translations (didn't have the time to look into that). I say for now adjust
them via the config pane or via the blender user preferences.

Ettore