[Bf-committers] call for ndof builds for SIGGRAPH

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Fri Aug 3 06:10:22 CEST 2007

Hi Ettore

All the inputs work fantastically on my Space Navigator. its just the axis
which seem a little strange to me.

To get it to work how I would personally expect it to (everyone is
different)  I needed to reverse all axis, but there was still an
unexpected behaviour in two directions.

As per your driver namings on the Advanced Settings Tab.
1) Spin seemed to do the job that Roll should do.
2) Roll seemed to go in only one direction nomatter which way I turned the
device.
3) Zoom, Pan, and Tilt worked perfectly

Windows XP Pro
Space Navigator
and the Attached build of blender that i just downloaded off your site.

Keep up the awsome work.  really nice stuff

Doug Ollivier