[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [11450] trunk/blender/source/blender:

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:28:27 CEST 2007

I had a script a couple years back that took into consideration a mesh
of "islands" and it set the whole island to the average bone
influence. So say you had modeled dragon scales and put bones under
it, they would move naturally. The problem is that individual scales
would shrink if they were influenced by more than one bone. This seems
to make that scenario work properly. I need to find that script :)