[Bf-committers] NDOF plugin for windows enabling buttons

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Aug 2 06:13:56 CEST 2007

Here's one: http://mke3.net/rt/blender-ndof-20070801.zip

Some feedback on a quick test here: The buttons seem to work in this
version, but the turntable rotation is quite wacky - the panning is a lot
more sensitive than the rotation, where previously for me it was the other
way around, though not to the same extreme. Transform mode doesn't seem to
work at all, and fly mode seems a bit odd.

cheers,

Matt