[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [11455] branches/2-44-stable/blender/ release/scripts: ran batch imports for 3ds and lwo, minor changes to batch loading functions and some changes to lwo face importing .

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Aug 1 20:59:39 CEST 2007

the python in question never runs, its a block of script I have to
search my disk for 3ds files and load each into a scene.
but its commented out when released.

I wrote it a while back and havnt worried about it being nice since its
just for testing and it does what it needs to, but antont should feel
free to clean it up a bit ;)

Martin Poirier wrote:
> --- Toni Alatalo <antont at kyperjokki.fi> wrote:
>
>> btw, i don't remember in which py version that
>> syntax was introduced ..
>> (*bothers at least to ssh somewhere to test*) works
>> in 2.3 too at least.
>
> I'd bet on before Python 2.X
>
> So no reason to have a function to do that (and you
> loose lazy eval too).
>
> Martin

Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)