[Bf-committers] Linux plugin (was: Re: NDOF -- new commit)

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Wed Aug 1 04:09:08 CEST 2007

On 7/31/07 6:03 PM, "Martin Poirier" <theeth at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Ettore Pasquini <ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I might
>> have had an experimental build of the 1.2.10
>> driver...
>
> Please tell me the driver settings window is
> closeable/openable at will in that version. :)

LOL
No it is not -- and yeah it should!

The reason is that the Un*x code is old and was adapted from even older
code. I believe there's a project to do a major overhaul of the linux driver
but it's on hold for reasons I am not aware of.

I say file bug reports and post complaints on our forum, that often works.
;-)

Ettore