[Bf-committers] ID Properties and 64 bits

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 29 13:56:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

Don't make it more complex than it is is. We have in Blender code a
fixed assumption for variable types. Called the ILP32 and LP64.
Using 'int' therefore is safe, and always 32 bits.

We just need to find a way to squeeze Windows code/compiling into this
standard!

          ILP32   LP64
char        8      8
short      16     16