[Bf-committers] Export to Proprietary MAYA Modeler

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Apr 25 00:54:14 CEST 2007

Yup, I faced a similar problem, but for Max. The importer I'm using
(ColladaMax) is by the same people that make ColladaMaya, based off
the same library, so although I haven't gotten around to testing Maya
yet, I'm guessing the exported curves will be compatible for both. I
wrote up some more info on it all here [1] - if you try it out for
use with Maya, I'd appreciate it if you let me know how it goes!

cheers

Matt

[1] http://mke3.net/weblog/exporting-blenders-3d-curves/

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net