[Bf-committers] Re: Re: CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_WindowX11.cpp

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Mon Apr 16 21:55:19 CEST 2007

Hi,
cbarton at metavr.com (2007-04-16 at 1810.09 +1000):
> The (-w =! none) is not an issue with the recent X11 maximize change.
> How about we just ignore -w since its the default operation anyway.
> would thats solve the problem?

The point is that it is not default, no params does one thing and -w
does something else instead of the same. That or your definition of
"default" is new to me. And the semantic of "border" colides with
"maximized", you can ask for maximized with border, maximized without
border, normal with border and normal without border (and WMs will do
whatever they want, but at least you asked for something specific).

GSR