[Bf-committers] Linux, Windowed by default (patch, needs discussion)

Barbie LeVile barbie at gods-inc.de
Tue Apr 10 20:21:58 CEST 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:05:53 -0700
"D.J. Capelis" <djcapelis at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be cool if the rest of the platform managers could chime in
> on whether they want to move to one mode or another on *all* platforms
> instead of just discussing this on a platform-by-platform basis.  Or
> is linux the only one that does fullscreen?  (I thought it was just
> windows that did windowed, but I've certainly been wrong before.)

Blender on Solaris also starts fullscreen by default.
I myself never run Blender fullscreen, only windowed.

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
week. Time to die.