[Bf-committers] Re: Linux, Windowed by default (patch, needs discussion)

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:28:58 CEST 2007

Hello!

I really love that patch because it enables the possibility to use
Blender with Beryl window manager (linux) enabled.
It's sort of pain to switch the window manager each time you want to use
Blender and every other application just works fine.
This great patch changes that!

Greetings and good work!
Daniel (Genscher)