[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c buttons_object.c drawview.c editobject.c toolbox.c blender/release/scripts add_mesh_torus.py

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Tue Apr 3 21:00:16 CEST 2007

Certainly I wasn't trying to be disingenuous. Nor was I trying to
offend anyone. However, I did some research and was not able to find
any references to American English or British English being used as
"international standards". It appears as though every region in which
the language is used has its own variation. I could very well be wrong
on this detail and would be happy to receive further education on the
matter from someone who can provide evidence to the contrary. I hope
nobody who prefers British English would be offended by remarks. I
wasn't intending any such response.

Regards,
--Chris