[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c buttons_object.c drawview.c editobject.c toolbox.c blender/release/scripts add_mesh_torus.py

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 3 12:25:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

In older past we tried to stick to British. But I always forget which
is what. I also don't have a preference really. Are there any logical
arguments for one or the other?

I grepped in blender/src, and the usage of 'color' and 'center' is 10
times larger than 'colour' or 'centre'. So let's stick to the first
then *looking it up* which is U.S. spelling :)

-Ton-