[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c buttons_object.c drawview.c editobject.c toolbox.c blender/release/scripts add_mesh_torus.py

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Apr 3 11:57:26 CEST 2007

Alexander Ewering wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Campbell Barton wrote:
>
>>  others, changed user visible text to american spelling - center
>
> Just a suggestion, could we be consistent here across the application,
> as the rest of Blender seems to use British spelling?

I asked about this a while back and Stivs? said blender used American
spelling - I think this is documented somewhere also, though I cant
recall weather that was source only.

Noticed we have both Color and Colour in the material buttons tooltips,
we should go through and change all at once rather then bits and bobs.