[Bf-committers] Booking your room for LGM 2007

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:56:48 CEST 2007

Hello all,

This is to remind you to book your room for LGM. We have a special price for
LGM participants. Please review the Hotel info on the Create wiki. Note that
you can extend your stay for the same low price, at your convenience.

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference#HOTELS

Please note that while the online reservation system is working properly,
the automatic email reply at Studio Hôtel is not. You will get a
confirmation email sent to you manually by the dedicated Studio Hôtel staff.
This takes at least 24 hours and maybe a bit more. Please report any issue
directly to me. I will make sure you get this confirmation email. But a bit
of patience from your part will be much appreciated and might avoid some
extra work on my part. Thanks for your understanding!

We are just a little over a month before the opening of LGM in Montréal. I
wish you a good trip. We are currently working on the program and it will be
available on our website soon.

Don't hesitate to get back to me with any questions regarding LGM.

Looking forward to welcome you all in Montréal!

Cheers!

Louis

--
Louis Desjardins