[Bf-committers] List of people to assigned a patch

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:00:09 CEST 2006

On 9/27/06, lguillaume <lecocqguillaume at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I would like to know if a list exist to know who is assigned to
> interface, render, ...
> Would be easier to assign a patch.

Hi,

there is an outdated list of module owners on blender.org, but it
needs to be updated.

mesh tools is Briggs (Geoffrey Bantle) and Guitargeek (Johnny Mathews(
(although Johnny is mostly innactive these days)
metaballs is Jiri Hnidek
verse is Jiri Hnidek
animation tools (most of the animation related windows and armature
tools) is mostly Ton
inverse kinematics system is Brecht
uv mapping is Brecht
paint is Bjornmose (Jens Ole Wundt ) and Brecht
texturing is Ton (additional maintainer likely to be added soon)
node compositing is Ton (additional maintainer likely to be added soon)
ghost (low level events) is lukep
low level mesh and display is zr (who is mostly innactive lately)
modifier stack is Ben Batt and zr
renderer is Ton
particle system is Ton
interface is usually Matt Ebb, but also Ton
python general is Willian P. Germano, Stephen Swaney, Ken Hughes,
Joseph Gilbert, Toni Alatalo
python mesh is Ken Hughes
python mathutils is Joseph Gilbert and Theeth (Martin Poirier)
python animation is Joseph Gilbert
fluids is nt (Nils Thurey)
scripts is Willian P. Germano, Campbell Barton, and Tom Musgrove
Image viewer and texture display is elubie
phyics engine is Erwin Coumans
softbody dynamics is Bjornmose (Jens Ole Wundt)
text objects is intrr
game engine is Erwin Coumans and snailrose (Charlie Carley)
Sequencer is Peter Schlaile
yafray - Alfredo de Greef?
text editor is ?

Scons maintainer is jesterking (Nathan Letwory)
make files maintainer is Hos (Chris Want)
MSVC is elubie (Andrea Weikert) and ?

then there are the platforms maintainers (sorry i tend to forget who
is maintaining these)

OS X ppc - lukep
OS X intel - Ed Halley
Windows - elubie (Andrea Weikert) and Simon Clitherow (innactive?)
ppc linux - Stefan Gartner
x86 Linux - DJ Capelis
Other - ?

Hopefully I didn't miss too many people :)

LetterRip