[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_brush.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern brush.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_brush_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c drawimage.c imagepaint.c vpaint.c

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Tue Sep 26 15:07:48 CEST 2006

Brecht Van Lommel wrote:
>   Log:
>   Basic pressure sensitivity support in imagepaint, for opacity, size,
>   falloff and spacing. Click the button labeled "P" next to the sliders.
>   Works best for opacity, other options can give poor quality strokes in
>   some cases. Also performance needs to be improved.
>
>   Remember, works only on X11 and Mac, no Windows support for tablets yet.

I am keen to try, using the wacom usb of my girlfriend, however I did
not had time so far to configure my X11 Server so far.

However, 3D Paint is now much more usable.

Another thing, do you have somewhere some preliminary documentation? I
could not figure out how to use the clone tool or how to adjust the
alpha-value while painting. Maybe I am just blind?

Best regards,
Carsten