[Bf-committers] Short holidays :)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Sep 25 12:43:56 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm moving to a new appartment tomorrow, my phone company announced
they could only connect me October 4... so I've got 10 days
internet-free time to contemplate on more complex coding issues. :)
On my agenda is to check on the shadowbuffer (there's much more modern
approaches possible), render pipeline todos (like passes, baking)
and/or start working on the much wanted event/tools refactor!

Will try to get mails updated the next week though. Also will download
patches for review now.

Laters,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org