[Bf-committers] Re: Screen dump - OpenGL content

glauber alex dias prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Wed Sep 13 12:53:43 CEST 2006

Hi Rui Campos

for that second more crazy idea of recording events there is an app that
already do this perhaps you can see its code as a motivation, i dont
know how much this can help but its definetely a good idea, you can take
a look at it here:

http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/docs/Making-Movies.html#Making-Movies

its more a text editor than anything else so maybe the aproach can be
very different but it uses opengl too and record events so i thought
that at least this could give you some insights.

bye

Glauber Prado.