[Bf-committers] Why are shapekey panels disabled for lattices and curves

J L aligorith at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:51:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

Why is it that shapekey panels are disabled for lattices and curves?

The code seems to be in place, and a quick test I did (by uncommenting the
calls responsible for drawing it/setting it up) seems to work ok.

Does it have something to do with how curves and lattices didn't use to have
vertex groups? Well now lattices have vertex groups, and curves could have
vertex groups added quite easily too I guess.

Aligorith