[Bf-committers] Plumiferos wishlist updated

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 05:42:01 CEST 2006

The Plumiferos wishlist has been updated, with stuff that has been
accomplished noted at the top and some new wishlist items (some of
which don't look too hard) have been added.

http://plumiferos.com/wiki/index.php/FeatureTimeline

If you could have a look and see if you can accomplish any of them I'm
sure the Plumiferos team would be very grateful.  Everything still on
the list would be of benefit to them.  I just confirmed with malefico
that everyone who contributes a needed feature will be mentioned in
the credits - so a cool and possibly relatively easy way to get your
name up on the big screen :)

If you see something that you are willing and able to do, email
malefico (his email address is at the top of the link).

LetterRip