[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:23:40 CEST 2006

Couldn't get KDevelop to work at all. It was crashing at about 52%
loaded. This could be an issue with the system I'm using, I'll test it
on my machine when I get home.

Also, it looks like the Unix Makefile isn't set up properly, either.
It defaults to some odd settings (verse on, OpenEXR off, among
others), and doesn't have all the cflags needed to compile. Actually,
it doesn't have any cflags. I manually added the sdl-config command
during configuration, but I haven't gone through and copied all of the
cflags out of the NaN makefiles. It looks like it should work, though,
once the cflags are set up.