[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts image_bake_texture.py

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Sep 8 17:28:54 CEST 2006

jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
> Selon Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com>:
>

>> campbellbarton (Campbell Barton) 2006/09/08 17:28:33 CEST
>>
>>   Added files:
>>     blender/release/scripts image_bake_texture.py
>>
>>   Log:
>>   Script that bakes procedural textures into an image.
>>   uses TexMesh to get the same values as rendered procedural textures.
>>

> Did you notice that there is  already a Texture_Baker script in the CVS ?

This script is a part of a group of image baking scripts I have added
and shares functionality and code, so as to be consistent and easier to
maintain.

I have added generic functions to BPyRender to enable baking data to an
image's with a good amount of code reuse.

This new script has some features that make use of newer areas of the
BPython API that wernt available at the time 'Texture Baker' was written.

We'll deal with doubles in the new script CVS.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia