[Bf-committers] how complete should translations be before inclusion?

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Fri Sep 8 12:45:01 CEST 2006

Yes, I too think that if filesize is going to be a problem, then a
language pack is the way to go. That way it's much easier for non-tech
users to update the files, because they don't have to compile the po
files into mo. AND you don't need to include all the possible
languages in the standard distribution.
I don't know about things like rosetta though.

Ewout