[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_material_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source convertblender.c imagetexture.c rendercore.c texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_shading.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Sep 7 12:21:18 CEST 2006

Hi Alfredo,

Well, your patch gives pretty good results already. :)
Even when this is a bit unfinished, that's what CVS is open for now
anyway.

As Tom M. proposed, a drop down menu for preferred normal map format
would be easy to add.

I've also posted in blenderartists.org, invited that developer to come
over to review the code and suggest further improvements.

-Ton-