[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/extern/verse Makefile blender/extern/verse/dist BUGS MAINTAINERS Makefile Makefile.win32 README SConstruct v_bignum.c v_bignum.h v_cmd_buf.c v_cmd_buf.h v_cmd_def_a.c v_cmd_def_b.c v_cmd_def_c.c v_cmd_def_g.c v_cmd_def_m.c ...

D.J. Capelis blender at djc.people.sgalliance.com
Wed Sep 6 13:08:35 CEST 2006

Oh, just saw the message where you found the bugs already.  Eep...
should stop sending e-mails at 04:05. :-\

Anyways, the point is, if anyone needs to interact with a distro about
blender packaging, I try and keep a list of the current contacts to help
with that.  If it's not on my list then we can track someone down and
add them to the list.  I've been trying to keep track of what the
distros are doing with blender, it's a little tricky to keep ahold of
most of the time. :)

~D.J.