[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/extern/verse Makefile blender/extern/verse/dist BUGS MAINTAINERS Makefile Makefile.win32 README SConstruct v_bignum.c v_bignum.h v_cmd_buf.c v_cmd_buf.h v_cmd_def_a.c v_cmd_def_b.c v_cmd_def_c.c v_cmd_def_g.c v_cmd_def_m.c ...

D.J. Capelis blender at djc.people.sgalliance.com
Wed Sep 6 13:04:56 CEST 2006

Gentoo prefers to keep gentoo-related things in Gentoo's bug tracker at
bugs.gentoo.org.

The contact for the blender ebuild is Luca Barbato and he and I keep in
touch here and there to make sure we're meeting the needs of the distros
and the distros get the information they need to package blender
intelligently.  (Gentoo is most active in actually talking to me about
these things but I've tried to contact a few other distributions as well
and some have submitted patches and other such goodies.)  So if for some
reason you feel uncomfortable dealing with Gentoo directly I can pass it
on.

~D.J. Capelis
Just quiet, not dead. :)