[Bf-committers] how complete should translations be before inclusion?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 00:34:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

how complete should a translation of a .po file be before we decide to
include it?

20% 50% 80% ?

The reason I ask is that i'm going to import the .po files from the
rosetta translations but there are many that are barely started, and
since each .po adds about 200k to the final size (although much less
compressed...) it is probably desireable to limit inclusion to only
those that have a certain percentage completed.

LetterRip