[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:53:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

Here are my work in progress so far. I've successfully compiled an run
blender both in XCode on Macbook (Intel) and in VS2005. There is still
some work to do, the game engine files are not done yet, resources,
cleaner build dirs, packaging etc. I just thought some people may want
to take a look and maybe comment on the direction I am taking.

I modelled the structure to the Scons system, so the CMakeLists.txt
files that lies right next to the SConscript files are very similar
and should make it easy to maintain both in parallel.

Enjoy,
Jacques