[Bf-committers] Border zoom patch

Ben Stabler ben at half-dome.net
Tue Oct 24 00:26:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

My next project is going to be zoom to cursor, I thought I'd do the border
zoom first (because it's easier). I'm planning on adding an option to the
header buttons, so first I need to learn how to do that...

The way I was planning to implement zoom to cursor was slightly different,
in that the cursor would stay in the same relative place on the screen and
the scene would zoom around it. This is different to the video, because if
you look at the video you see that the cursor is repositioned to the center
of the screen. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Ben