[Bf-committers] Border zoom patch

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 23:55:05 CEST 2006

Ack! While you poking at the feature can you add in auto focus zoom to the
cursors postion ? It's even faster than a marquee boxHere is a demo movie of
the tool.  http://filmsandwich.com/chocoflop/zoom2.mov
It just zooms right where the cursor is and not in need of the 3d cursor
postion. Much faster and fluid