[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c header_view3d.c

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Oct 12 09:38:37 CEST 2006

On 12/10/2006, at 16:36 PM, Campbell Barton wrote:

> campbellbarton (Campbell Barton) 2006/10/12 08:36:18 CEST
>   renamed
>   Make Links -> Group to DupliGroup
>   added "Make Linkes -> Groups" so you can add other selected
> objects to the groups of the active object.

This sounds to me like it should be in the Ctrl G Groups menu. The
make links menu is for object/datablock links, and I'm not sure that
groups really belong there. As far as I know, objects aren't 'linked'
to groups the same way they are to other datablocks - groups seem
conceptually different. What do you all else think?

BTW also with the dupligroup one, it shouldn't just be for empties,
all objects can be group duplicators.

cheers

Matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net