[Bf-committers] Problems compiling verse, Scons + MSVC

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:06:18 CEST 2006

Hello, when I try to do a compilation with verse enabled, the compiler says
that it does not found libverse.lib.

In all [plateform]-config.py BF_VERSE_LIBS = "libverse" but in the
sconstruct in extern\verse\dist we have :
verselib_env.BlenderLib(libname='verse', sources=lib_source_files,
includes=["."], defines = defines, libtype=['core', 'intern'], priority =
[5, 5])
verseserver_env.BlenderProg(builddir="#"+root_build_dir+os.sep,
progname='verse',
sources=server_source_files, libs=['verse'],

To have compilation ok, I change:

verselib_env.BlenderLib(libname='libverse',
sources=server_source_files, libs=['libverse'],