[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:04:29 CEST 2006

I also had a build error with MS Visual C++ 2005 Express but got it fixed
last night thanks to Emil on the Verse dev list pointing me to the
vs_master.c file - so I'm glad that's fixed.  I had further complications
with VC since the v_master.c file wasn't listed as a source file in the
verse_server project and the project build order was wrong (verse_server
came before verse)... of course, this might be an artifact of the conversion
of VC 7 files to VC 8 files.

But I did get a build out of it after I fixed those issues!  I've also
updated the wiki that I did on building with VC 2005 Express to incorporate
the later parts of the above.