[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editscreen.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Nov 30 19:26:34 CET 2006

Chris, the problem with that is the user needs to be aware of house
wrap/location problems. iut would be nicer if this could work without that.

Im OK with hiding the cursor, while mouse movement happens in transform
though we'd need to test this. in some cases you wouldnt want that- so
maybe only when the mouse moves out of the screen? - Worth implementing
to see where it messes up.