[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editscreen.c

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Nov 30 13:11:44 CET 2006

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Emanuel Greisen wrote:

>> I'm fine with it, it's a good convention to never warp mouse cursors
>> around.
>
> Well, in case of warping to the top of the screen when you hit the bottom
> during a drag operation (scale, translate, etc.) would be really usefull. I

I agree that it would be immensely useful. It would also allow one to make
less annoying scaling for button-value-dragging, because one would have more
space to move the mouse.

> (1680x1050). 3DS has this feature/bug... and maybe it should be something one
> could disable in the settings, like swap mouse-buttons.

Unfortunately, user preferences are not allowed in Blender ;-) so, we either
have to decide "Yes" or "No" ;)

(Note the sarcasm... *cough*)